[50MB] Download IGI Game Highly Compressed | For PC (From AM Gaming)

Download IGI Game & Trainer


Project I.G.I.: I'm Going In (released in Europe as simply Project I.G.I.) is a tactical first-person shooter video game developed by Innerloop Studios and released on December 15, 2000, by Eidos Interactive.[1] It was the first installment in I.G.I. Series. Upon release, the game received mixed reviews due to a number of shortcomings, including poorly programmed A.I., lack of a mid-game save option, and the lack of multiplayer features. However, it was praised for its superb sound design and graphics, thanks in part to its use of a proprietary game engine that was previously used in Innerloop's Joint Strike Fighter.

Screenshot



System Requirments....!!

CPU: Pentium III or Athlon 700MHz Processor. CPU: Pentium 4 or Athlon 1.2GHz Processor.
RAM: 128MB RAM. RAM: 512MB RAM.
GPU: 32MB 3D Accelerated Video Card. GPU: ...
DX: DirectX 8.1. DX: ...
OS: Windows 98/ME/2000/XP. OS: ...
Store: 1.9GB Hard Disk Space. Store: ...
Sound: DirectX-compatible Sound Card. Sound:

↘↘↘↓↓↓↙↙↙

 OR 

Download Game Trainer

↘↘↘↓↓↓↙↙↙

SHARE
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

7 comments: